ABSENTEE BID FORM INFORMATION
Telephone lines are limited. Lines are reserved in the order of receiving them.
If all lines for a lot are filled, you may leave a written bid, or bid live on the internet via LiveAuctioneers.com OR InValuable.com
Be aware: Online registration is not accepted the day of the sale on either LiveAuctioneers or InValuable.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSENTEE BID FORM TO US:
1. Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
Bidding means you accept these conditions.
2. CLICK ON THESE RED LETTERS: ABSENTEE BID FORM (for either telephone or written left bids)
3. Complete the form and click 'Send'
4. Your bid is not registered until you have received an email confirmation from us AND you have responded to our confirmaion.
All bids are confidential. CRN Auctions is not responsible for any error or failures to execute bids.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not previously registered with CRN Auctions, we require a form of id
or bank reference letter which you may email, fax or mail via postal service to us.
Please, be aware of bid increments: $500 to $1,000 - the increment is $50
$1,000 to $2,500 - increment is $100
$2,500 to $5,000 - increment is $250
$5,000 to $10,000 - increment is $500
$10,000 to $50,000 - increment is $1,000
$50,000 to $100,000 - increment is $5,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
BIDDING AT AUCTION, WHETHER PRESENT IN PERSON, REPRESENTED BY AN AGENT, WRITTEN, TELEPHONE
OR INTERNET BID CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ‘AS IS’. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS.
Neither CRN Auctions, Inc. nor the Consignor make any guarantee or warranties with respect to the property, or correctness
of description whether written or verbal, of physical condition, authenticity of authorship, rarity or provenance.
We strongly encourage previewing items to be bid on beforehand, either in person, or through an agent.
2. A Buyer’s Premium of 22% is charged to the successful bidder as part of the total purchase price.
This applies to in-house bidding, telephone bidding and written left bids.
Online internet bidding with LiveAuctioneers is 27% - Online internet bidding with InValuable is 27%.
CRN Auctions DOES NOT accept payment by credit card or Paypal.
Payment is due seven days after the sale.
3. CRN DOES NOT PACK OR SHIP PURCHASED ITEMS.
Click in the Index on the left for a list of our preferred shippers.
Items purchased must be picked up within 2 weeks after the sale. Unless special circumstances are made known to CRN, storage fees may be charged.
4. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer will be the purchaser.
In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer will have the final discretion as to whom the successful bidder is, and as to whether the lot will be re-offered.
If any dispute arises after the sale, CRN sale records are conclusive.
5. When the Auctioneer announces a lot as SOLD, title to that item passes to the highest bidder, and such bidder thereupon assumes full responsibility.
CRN is not responsible for damages incurred by packers or carriers of purchased lots. We are not liable for damage to glass or frames, regardless of the cause.
6. As a service to our clients, we will execute absentee and telephone bids for those unable to be present.
However, we are not responsible for any error or omission in regards to such bids.
We encourage previewing items to be bid on beforehand, either in person, or through an agent.
7. Unless the buyer has a Massachusetts sales tax exemption number, the buyer must pay a 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax.
Thank you for your participation.